Finally, the madarasa students heard announcement of JAC Madrasa Result 2017 release. The candidates who gave the deeniyath courses like Maulvi, Alim, Wastania, Fauquania, Alim (H) & Fazil can download JAC Madrasa results 2017 in the official website http://www.jac.nic.in
Earlier the exam written students were waiting for the JAC Intermediate results from the recommended website such as www.Indiaresults.com. Similarly now they can find JAC Madhyama/Madarasaresults also here.
NIC & JAC, Jharkhand Academic Council, are the one accountable to organize examinations for the Madarsa wards. As the examinations occurred in the month of May 2017, the results went published during the month of August.
How to download JAC Madrasa Results 2017?
- Google "jac nic" to click search result "JAC"
- From here scroll down to the bottom left to find "Madhyama/Madarsa/Vocational Examination Result 2017"
- Corresponding to the link "Madrasa Exam Result - 2017 : Click here"
- Here under the 'JAC Madrassa Results - 2017' Choose class, enter roll code and number and
- hit submit to download jac madrassa results 2017
There is a note from the official website for the candidates wanting the results and it reads as "Neither NIC nor Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi is held authority for any inadvertent error that might have crept in the results being released on NET. The results released on net are for just instant purpose to the candidates. And thus these cannot be taken as original mark sheets. The hard copy of the Original mark sheets statement have been distributed by the Board separately.
Later the students can personally go to their Madrasa and obtain their original mark list from the administration office. The board will give the mark lists, and students can get it from their Madrasa.