West Bengal Board of Primary Education had notified West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test notification to conducted on 9.10.2017 in its official website. WBBPE was opened online application facility for the interested candidates to apply for the examination here www.wbbpeonline.in, www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in.
The applicants can submit wbtet online application between October 10, 2017 and October 29, 2017. The candidates can make the fee payment only through online using debit/credit card or net banking.
How to apply online WBTET 2017 examination?
- Visit the official website http://wbbpeonline.in googling WBBPE ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION SYSTEM FOR TET EXAM 2017 PRIMARY
- From there click Register and give email id & mobile phone number to register
- The application would produce a password with a registration number to use while logging in.
- Fill in the ‘Personal Particulars’ comprising Father's/Husband's Name, Mother's Name, and DOB. The candidates shoul opt right category such as Ex-serviceman option selection, Para Teacher (PBSSM authorised Primary Para Teacher) option selection, Exempted Category (Ex-Census, Land Looser, etc. as acknowledge by the West Bengal goverment), DH Death-In-Harness.
- Key in the full corresponding address indicating the zip code.
- The academic records comprising Board/Council Name, Year of Passing, Complete Marks and received Marks in classes 10 and 12 and graduation information.
- The computer would demand the candidates to complete the examination appearance part comprising 1st language options.
- Further applicants are asked to upload photograph & signature.
- The applicable fee of Rs.25 for reserved and Rs.100 for general category has to be remitted
- Please do have print out of the finished application form.
The aspiring candidates are further informed to handle go via the notification for the eligibility criteria.