South Indian Bank is all ready to organize the Probationary Clerks online examination by 28.1.2018. Many bank job seekers took turn applying for the exam. And those applied applicants now want to have South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk hall ticket. In the admit card the examinee will get to know the exam center, roll no., register number, and more. South Indian Bank published the PC call letter so as to download from the authorized website here http://www.southindianbank.com
Recently, it published job notification for the vacant post of Probationary Clerk posts. Noticing the same, candidates in good numbers submitted the application online. Now the candidates are just announcement away to avail the sib admit card. The applicants are free to download the same as it is posted now in the official web portal. It is instructed that the candidates without admit card are not allowed to write the exam. Also, the examinees are warned of the starting and ending date of availability of sib exam hall ticket admission letter between 6th january 2018 and 28th january 2018.
How to download SIB Probationary Clerk Exam Admit Card?
- Google "south indian bank admit card" to click search link "Careers - South Indian Bank"
- Scroll down under 'Careers' to click link "Recruitment of Probationary Clerks"
- Scroll down under 'Recruitment of Probationary Clerks' to click link "Download Online Test Call Letter"
- Hereunder 'Login Credentials' on the right side enter register / roll number, and date of birth to
- Login download, save, and print
The South Indian Bank is famously called as SIB has portfolio across Banking, Financial Services, Insurance & Capital Markets. Originally the bank was conceived in 1929.
South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001, Kerala, India. Telephone Numbers +91-487-2420020, 2420058, 2420113 Email firstname.lastname@example.org