AICTE has enabled its official website for cmat 2018 online registration for new registrants. The applicants who desire to apply online cmat 2018 registration should know the Pre-requisites to start Registration for CMAT 2018.
- First the candidate should be handy to process the CMAT registration like equipments, documents, and testimonials.
- A high speed internet connected desktop / laptop will enable cmat registration without any interruption.
- The academic accredits, community certificate, residential proof, identity proofs scanned should be kept ready for upload if any.
- While registering One required to upload scanned specimen photo taken on a white background with size of 140x160 (≤ 60Kb).
- The email given should be in use for further six months as aicte will communicate only to this valid email id for cmat exam.
- A Valid mobile phone number is also must to share SMS will be forwarded to this number.
- An eligible Credit / Debit card given the payment is made online over the internet.
- The candidate should be able to take print of 3 copies of remittance challan to pay cmat online registration fee by cash.
How to Register for CMAT?
- Very beginning the applicant will enter as as New User thus need to accept the declaration and proceed.
- Now opt Self Registration to enter basic information.
- Do verify for correction if any before submitting the self-declaration form.
- As you submit there is no option to edit the date keyed in this page.
- Check inbox where a 6 digit password sent to your email id and sms number.
- Hereafter login the cmat registration website using the user id and password generated as turn as existing user.
For more info check here on How to apply?
Nelson Mandela Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 067.